Position Title: Production Operator
Facility: Alexin – Bluffton, IN
Reports To: Shift Supervisor
Prepared Date: October 15, 2012
- On implementation and application of Housekeeping and Safety principles.
- To use and maintain the equipment and working area accordingly.
- Use of ERP and other system in place.
Duties and Tasks
- Apply all required procedure and check list from Alexin quality.
- Follow proper Lock / Tag / Try procedures for machine lockouts and safety procedures when necessary.
- Conducting first line maintenance on equipment as planned.
- Follow all work instructions for each job performed.
- Participate in the development of Alexin.
- Ensure a proper record of all needed information from the process.
- Implement the actions decided by the manager.
- Report all the non-conformities/deviations or risk of having it accordingly.
- Application and respect of all procedures related to the quality and environmental system and need to inform the line manager on each deviation or incident.
- Be the back up resource for other job if needed.
- Application of all safety rules and participation in safety practices.
- Excellent understanding of Housekeeping and HES principles.
- Solid understanding/knowledge of technology will be an advantage (hydraulics, pneumatics, combustion, electrical and mechanical maintenance).
- Stable and above average work history.
- Understanding of PC’s will be an advantage.
With all activities and colleagues as well as with all relevant project people when necessary.
- Personal protection, first aid.
- Scrap/Aluminum knowledge, Cast house operations.